Your Next Vehicle Comes with a 5 Day Cruise!
You’ll find that a cruise ship is a floating resort, with all the things a fine resort has to offer and more! You’ll meet new friends who share the same tastes and interests as you. For fun and value, cruising is absolutely irresistible! If getting there is half the fun, the other half is enjoying the exotic tropical destinations.
You can lie back and be completely pampered. Or, go non-stop. Dine like never before. Enjoy one great show after another.
On a cruise holiday, your meals and snacks are included. So, at breakfast, lunch or dinner, feel free to order just what you want. Don’t miss the late-night buffet, an incredible selection of glorious food that’s also a feast for your eyes. *Specialty restaurants are an additional charge.
The possibilities are endless with onboard dazzling nightlife. There are lounges, bars and clubs to suit every taste. Whether you love musicals, rock-n-roll, country or big band, you’ll find we’re playing your song.
GREAT FUN FOR EVERYONE
There are all kinds of games, parties, talent shows, fun food events, arts, crafts, contests, movies and a whole lot more - all under the supervision of friendly and competent cruise kid counselors.
Here’s Where You Can Go
You have never seen a sea so blue! Visit Nassau, the original tropical paradise with its own charm and culture. Filled with warm island flavour, white sandy beaches, the pink smoothness of conch shell, and a sea abundant with possibilities.
Itinerary 1: Port Canaveral
|Sunday||Depart Port Canaveral 4pm|
|Monday||Arrive Freeport 8am Depart Freeport 4pm|
|Tuesday||Arrive Nassau 7am|
|Wednesday||Depart Nassau 6am|
|Thursday||“Fun Day” at Sea.|
|Friday||Arrive Port Canaveral 7am.|
Ensenada is one of Mexico’s most dynamic city. This often visited a Baja destination is a multi-faceted jewel. Among its popular locations are the waterfront promenade, the shop of Avenida Primera, and the winery of Bodega Santo Tomas.
Itinerary 2: Los Angeles
|Monday||Depart Los Angeles 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||Arrive Catalina 8am. Depart Catalina 5pm|
|Wednesday||Arrive Ensenada 9am. Depart Ensenada 10pm|
|Thursday||“Fun Day” at Sea|
|Friday||Arrive Los Angeles 8am.|
White-sand beaches gracefully swaying coconut palms and warm, crystal-clear waters revealing the secrets of incredible multi-colored marine life. Chances are you’ll leave this exotic place in the Caribbean with lots of beautiful memories!
Itinerary 3: Miami
|Monday||Depart Miami 4pm.|
|Tuesday||Arrive Key West 7:30am. Depart Key West 2pm.|
|Wednesday||Arrive Cozumel 1pm. Depart Cozumel 10pm.|
|Thursday||“Fun Day” at Sea|
|Friday||Arrive Miami 8am.|
5-Day Weekday Ocean Adventure Cruise: (EPOAFNTP)
1. 5 days, 4 nights Cruise for 2 adults on one of Carnival Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Princess Cruise Lines or Norwegian Cruise Lines.
2. Entry level accommodations (2 single beds).
3. Departing from Miami, FL to Cozumel Mexico, or Port Canaveral, FL to Nassau Bahamas, or Los Angeles, CA to Ensenada, Mexico.
4. Includes Vegas style entertainment, fine dining, all meals, organized activities, and use of all onboard facilities.
5. Certificate is valid for 2 years and fully transferable prior to registration.
6. Optional upgrades available through Odenza Vacations.
7. Recipient fees can be paid online with a credit card: $100 refundable deposit, then industry taxes/fees are $222.33 per person, or $444.66 total.
8. This offer does not apply to vehicles purchased prior to July 2, 2021.
9. No cash value.