STAY INFORMED OF YOUR OPTIONS
We want to make sure you’re as informed as possible about your options before your vehicle turn-in date arrives. So, what should you do with your current leased vehicle? You have several options from which to choose:
OPTION 1: TURN IN YOUR VEHICLE AND PURCHASE OR LEASE A NEW CADILLAC
Are you ready for your next Cadillac? Visit us at NewRoads to test drive the vehicle that’s right for you. This is also a great time to discuss excess mileage and your vehicle’s condition.
- Call NewRoads Cadillac to make an appointment
- Select your next Cadillac.
- Structure your new lease or purchase to incorporate your current vehicle as a trade in.
OPTION 2: PURCHASE YOUR LEASED CADILLAC
You can purchase your leased vehicle at any time during your lease period, or you may do so near the end of your lease. Here’s how:
- Call NewRoads Cadillac at to request your payout quote and to discuss purchase or finance options. We are also home to NewRoads National Leasing therefore we have an in-house leasing department and would be happy to provide you with a quote on re-leasing your current vehicle.
OPTION 3: TURN IN YOUR CADILLAC
Return the vehicle to us at NewRoads Cadillac. Remember to bring your owner’s manual, extra set of keys and any other accessories that came with the vehicle.
- A complimentary vehicle inspection will be arranged and performed by a GM Financial authorized inspection company.
- Make an appointment to turn in the vehicle at NewRoads Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC.
- Consider purchasing a new Cadillac.
ENJOY THAT NEW CAR SMELL AGAIN
We want to help you find the Cadillac that is just right for you. And don't forget to ask your favourite NewRoads Associate about current offers and incentives.